Position: Business Development Consultant
Direct report to PacRim Education General Manager
PacRim Education is a market leader for people leadership, culture development, and execution solutions in Thailand for universities and schools. We help schools and universities to achieve results that require lasting change in human behaviors in today’s disruptive environment. We provide thought leadership, the world’s best in class content, methodologies, tools and advanced digital platform that are grounded in proven principles.
We are looking for a dynamic Collaborative Team Player to be a part of our AGILE education team to service our clients in this great journey. Are you the ONE? The main role is to partner with our Education General Manager to understand, capture and analyze the needs of our clients in schools and universities and to be able to translate these requirements of our clients’ needs into compelling solutions by assisting our Facilitation Consultants in their delivery solutions.
Candidates must have a passion for working interdependently, a high degree of personal discipline, maturity and be able to interact well with people at all levels. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on PacRim Education Solutions, Frameworks, Development processes, Delivery and Implementation.
As Business Development Consultant, your role is to help us win new business and grow sales. You are expected to build long-term partnerships with key decision makers in targeted accounts.
You must be good at understanding and articulating clients’ needs, presenting compelling solutions that helps clients achieve their goals.
- Age 27-35 years old
- A successful career of at least 5 years in selling experiences to schools and/or universities or businesses preferably in a professional consultative services environment
- Must have consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure
- A stable work history and successful record of accomplishment of personal performance of Sales in a corporate or educational environment is essential.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, strong people skills, energy, motivation, and integrity is critical to success in this role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential both Thai and English. Must be able to create and deliver compelling presentations that engage clients in discussion.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite tools.
Visit our website at www.pacrimgroup.com for more information regarding our organization.