Position: Project Partner
Direct report to PacRim Education General Manager
PacRim Education is a market leader for people leadership, culture development, and execution solutions in Thailand for universities and schools. We help schools and universities to achieve results that require lasting change in human behaviors in today’s disruptive environment. We provide thought leadership, the world’s best in class content, methodologies, tools and advanced digital platform that are grounded in proven principles.
We are looking for a dynamic Collaborative Team Player to be a part of our AGILE education team to service our clients in this great journey. Are you the ONE? The main role is to provide all support in internal and external customers on a daily basis.
Candidates must have a passion for working interdependently, a high degree of personal discipline, maturity and be able to interact well with people at all levels. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise in leading oneself even more effectively and in leading others as well.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within its scope and expected result
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals, and able to see or sense of the preventive problem and proactively prevent it
- Evaluating the success of the project against its benchmarking and sharing lessons or best practice with other organizations or project managers
- Balance the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Age 27-35 years old
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field especially in Human Resource, Business management, IT or equivalent
- A minimum 3-year experience working in coordination field experiences
- Systematic & creative thinking with ability to plan and solve the problem and be observant
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking skills
- Enjoy in design on story creation with photos or VDOs shooting and editing, able to compose short story line from such photos is an added advantage.
- Willing to learn and embrace change constantly
- Strong interpersonal skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential especially in Thai, and fair command of English
Visit our website at www.pacrimgroup.com for more information regarding our organization.