Position: Education Facilitator
Direct report to PacRim Education General Manager
PacRim Education is a market leader for people leadership, culture development, and execution solutions in Thailand for universities and schools. We help schools and universities to achieve results that require lasting change in human behaviors in today’s disruptive environment. We provide thought leadership, the world’s best in class content, methodologies, tools and advanced digital platform that are grounded in proven principles.
We are looking for a dynamic Collaborative Team Player to be a part of our AGILE education team to service our clients in this great journey. Are you the ONE? The main role is to facilitate online and implement Franklin Covey’s 21st century transformational school model called “Leader In Me” (LIM), world-class solution, to school principals and teachers in order for them to transform their schools.
Candidates must have a passion for working interdependently, a high degree of personal discipline, maturity and be able to interact well with people at all levels. Through intensive training, this individual will acquire expertise to facilitate, coach, manage project and influence the schools’ principal and owner. They need to lead oneself effectively and be able to lead others as well.
- Coaches help schools develop and execute implementation plans that are aligned to The Leader in Me Framework
- Delivery workshop, on-site & online coaching and consultation to schools including being a speaker in marketing activities to bring leads to the team
- Create strong partnership and engagement opportunity to prospective and existing clients
- Act as a Steward of Quality and Engagement among The Leader in Me schools
- Regularly participate in monthly coaching webinars and calls, or other activities offered by FranklinCovey
- Develop and work with team to continuously improve the delivery system for future expansion
- Work with FranklinCovey in Asia Pacific team to exchange knowledge of Leader In Me schools in region.
- Age 32-40 years old
- A minimum 7 year experiences in primary school as teachers and preferably an additional 2 years in supervisory experiences, English proficiency is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education field and a stable work history in teaching
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Candidate must possess integrity, commitment for self-improvement and righteousness
- Willing to learn and embrace change constantly
- Able to travel upcountry for 2-5 days consecutively on monthly basis
- Flexible and be able to work during weekends especially during school holidays
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential especially in writing reports; must be creative and deliver compelling presentations within short time frame.
Visit our website at www.pacrimgroup.com for more information regarding our organization.